Tuesday 28 February 2012

Morning!

Morning everyone!
I've started a 'proper' blog post this morning but the day has caught up with me and unless I get out of bed (yes, I still write most of these posts 'under the duvet') and get ready for work in the next 10 mins I could be joining the growing ranks of the unemployed. 

Much as I'd love the time  - especially to actually do some writing, I don't fancy going the whole hog and end up in a drafty attic somewhere, wearing fingerless gloves, with a flickering candle my only source of light and warmth. (OK, I know that analogy doesn't work  -where would I plug in my mobile phone and laptop I hear you cry - call it poetic licence)

So, I wanted to quickly get this on the web, say a big hello to everyone and promise I will get my full post finished and posted before the end of Feb (which basically means tomorrow!)

Hope you're having a good 2012- so lovely to see the sunshine over the past few days. It amazes me how much it lifts the spirit and makes all the grotty bits of life just a little less well...grotty!

Check out my second page  - I'll be updating that soon as hopefully I'll be going to an 'Open Day' in London Saturday with a view to starting a distance learning course.  More to follow..........

God bless - have a great day
Jules xx

No comments: