Monday 25 April 2011

Final, fabulous, amazing last day of the exhibition

I just wanted to quickly get something down this morning about the art exhibition (see previous posts this week).  We are having the most amazing, fantastic time here.  As I look up from my PC the main area is filled with people, some I recognise, some I've never met.  Some I'll never see again, others who will become life long friends. 
But all absorbed in the paintings, pausing in front of certain ones, asking questions about others, in some cases walking quietly past others.

Out in the welcome area we're set up like a coffee shop.  People are chatting, having a well earned rest. Meeting old freinds and new ones.

And laughing.  We have laughed so much this week........and cried.........and remembered........and all the spectrum of emotions in between.

And right in the heart of everything has been Jesus.   Laughing along with us, holding us as we've wept, sharing in our stories, bringing people together.

If you can get here today then do.  The artist is here and would love to meet you.  There's a warm welcome and everything is free.  If you can't come today then check out the link to Anne's web page on my list here and see if the exhibition or one of her others is coming to a venue near you.  I guaranttee it's worth the effort.

Need to get off here now as the place is heaving and I've got a coffee going cold (again!)

God bless
Jules xx

No comments: